Individual Interview 1-2-1
ONE HOUR IN PERSON OR ON ZOOM – £100
“He performed exceptionally well at interview. Came across as a natural.” Tonbridge School 2020
WhY will this session boost my child’s performance?
Competition is fierce for places at top public and private schools. And each school has a different approach to the interview process. For years I have been sending students to some of the most prestigious schools in the UK and as part of my work, I have had long conversations with heads of admissions about what exactly they are looking for.
In this 1-2-1 session I will give you and your child specific details about their chosen school that they won’t hear anywhere else. I will work with them on the obvious and the more challenging questions and experiences – reassuring them, making them laugh and ensuring that they will put in their best performance on the day.
WHAT YOU GET
- The benefit of my 25 years of experience preparing children for some of our top public schools (including Tonbridge, Sevenoaks, Westminster, St Paul’s, Wellington College, Francis Holland, City of London)
- Access to my detailed knowledge gleaned from years of discussion with students and parents post-interview
- Follow-up support if needed (telephone, email, zoom call or meeting, whenever you need advice or reassurance)
- Exercises to do at home to boost confidence
- The confidence of knowing you are preparing your child for this specific (particularly challenging) element of the admissions process
“Just a quick note to share our great news – she has been offered a place at Sevenoaks School with the Academic Scholarship! We are so pleased!”
Awarded Sevenoaks School Academic Scholarship 2019
“Thanks Hayley. He said he had a great day – thoroughly enjoyed himself. Really loved it there. Made a few friends and he especially enjoyed the interview. Now all we can do is wait!”
Awarded Sevenoaks School Scholarship 2019
Please complete the form below to give me a bit of background. I’ll be in touch via email to arrange a date.
“This has helped my son enormously. He was anxious last week but much happier now!”
Awarded Eltham College place 2020