These are simple, well set-up writing activities for children to have a go at. There is a lively introduction, and a planning format to follow.
CLICK HERE for the writing activities.
If your child needs to improve his or her written work, then agree first what their two targets should be. If they focus on these their writing will improve immediately.
1) Sit my writing on the line.
2) Form my handwriting carefully.
3) Ask for as many spellings as possible.
4) Cross out with one horizontal line and no scribbles!
5) Avoid repetition of thoughts or ideas.
No more than 2 targets please and make sure you comment on the target before anything else.